Saturday, September 17, 2011

Early Saturdays

I usually love to sleep in on Saturdays. I would say just about every Saturday will find our household still under the covers at 9:30 or even 10:00 am. I think it's good to recoup the lost sleep from the prior week so I encourage it in my children. But there are some Saturdays I love to be the first one out of bed and get into the living room with the laptop, TV on really low and only the glow of the monitor and television to light the way. This morning's early revelry was spurred by the requirement of laundry needing to be completed along with a "laundry list" of other things that have to be accomplished today. Let's see, I have to finish the laundry, cut Jason's hair, take the kids to see The Lion King, not to mention a trip to the store somewhere in the midst of this, oh and a three meals for four people. Since we are on a tight budget, we eat only at the house so this will be a challenge. Jason has to wash his car and then visit his parents sometime today as well. Busy Busy Busy! I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment